Boutique Hotel with 35 rooms, on the highest hill of Western Hungary, hidden in the woods with direct access to fauna and flora. Beloved place for travellers of mindfulness, for families seeking for access to nature, for companies for their corporate meetings and trainings. Traditional and local cuisine based on seasonality out of own and local production.
A Swiss banker has decided to revitalize a former agricultural centre that has found completely decayed. It was acquired 1993, revitalized and reconstructed in 3 years, it has become a breeding place of the Lipizzan horse race and the training centre of the Spanish Horse Riding in Hungary, vivid agriculture on 120 ha, a quality hotel with local style constructed and managed with Swiss attitudes in all details.
- Provided technical reviews during the construction phase of the project to ensure coherence with strategic and operational needs
- Managed the acquisition process of all FF&E items to minimize the investment cost by achieving design and operational targets
- Scouting and selection of staff
- Developed commercial and communication strategy, procedures and tools
- Development and implementation of budgeting-monitoring-forecasting
- Assured to achieve targets and deadlines by efficient action plans and monitoring
- Executed the commercial and communication procedures following strategies
- Managed budgeting-monitoring-forecasting ensuring that operation would meet targets
- Executed carefully planned facility management in full autonomy on a remote location
- Contributed to the development of a 360° staff evaluation system combining quantitative and qualitative aspects of individuals and the team
- The hotel has become di no. 1 small hotel for corporate training and meetings in Western Hungary already in the 2nd year of operation
- Reached high loyalty rate both in the individual and in the corporate segment
- Well trained and motivated staff with low turnover rate
- Stabile and sustainable financial results