The Company Milanex Bt., whose registered office is Nagybányai street 7, 6000 Kecskemét, Hungary, VAT number HU24838782, in the person of its legal representative, Mr. István Pap, (hereinafter “Data Controller”), informs you pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your personal data will be processed in the following manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the processing:
The Data Controller processes personal data (such as name, surname, business name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter, “personal data” or “data”) that you have communicated on the conclusion of contracts for the Data Controller services.
2. Purposes of the processing:
Your personal data is processed:
without your express consent (art. 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– finalise the contracts for the Data Controller services;
– fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the existing relationships with you;
– fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for money laundering prevention);
– exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right to legal defence in court.
3. Modalities of the processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by in compliance with the guidelines indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data is subject to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process the personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purposes and then it’s destruction will be arranged.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the indicated purposes:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller and / or internal processors and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (indicatively credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, as external processors.
5. Data communication
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disseminated.
6. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services of art. 2.
7. Rights of the data subject
In your capacity as a data subject, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights to:
i. obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
ii. obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and modalities of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the Data Controller, the processors and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, processors or agents;
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Competition Authority.
8. Procedures for exercising rights:
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data Controller and processor:
The Data Controller il Mr. István Pap at Milanex Bt whose registered office is in Nagybányai street 7, 6000 Kecskemét, Hungary.
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller and on the institutional website www.milanex.eu
10. 10. Declaration about the use of your personal data:
The Data Controller il Mr. István Pap at Milanex Bt whose registered office is in Nagybányai street 7, 6000 Kecskemét, Hungary hereby declares, that unless you do not ask it specifically in writing,
– your personal data will not be communicated to third parties for the sole purpose of receiving and / or delivering messages / phone calls / parcels addressed to you,
– you will not be contacted by e-mail, mail, text messages, telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material regarding events, offers and news of the activities of Milanex Bt.