A landmark Sicilian wine produce created a modern structure overlooking the Egadi Islands in 2014. Despite the lack of the strategy the activity has growing results. The owner has decided to develop the organizational structure and to create the commercial strategy in line with the business potential of the project aiming at experiential tourism with higher positioning.
- Analysis – human resource/ procedures/ P&L statements/ competitors/ S&M channels-tools-procedures
- Creation of strategy for repositioning to enable cashflows that render sustainable the operation
- Development – S&M strategy/ procedures to enable to follow the strategy and to respond to the actual market needs
- Definition of sales channels and tools that are in line with the repositioning process
- Implementation: action plans/ staff trainings / monitoring
- Participation to the management of operations
- Development and management of USALI KPI based Budgeting-Monitoring-Forecasting system